September 1, 2010

Mirror Image Writing

Wes brought this paper home from school today along with a couple others. Notice his name at the top? It was written like this on one other paper he brought home. Not only is it backwards, but it's an almost exact mirror image (the S isn't quite right). I couldn't believe this when I saw it because Chris can write just like this, very fast, as fast as he can write regularly. When we moved he thought it was really funny to write the contents of all the boxes in mirror image so that you had to really look at it to figure out what is in the box. I quickly asked Wes why he wrote his name this way. "Because I wanted to", he said. A smart alec just like his Dad too. I was worried that his teachers might think something was wrong with him...nope...he's just his father's son. Come to find out, Lou Lou says she can write this way quickly too. What a funny thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment