September 21, 2010

Nate's First Words-The Final Edition

Ok, I am going to attempt to record as many words as I can remember that Nate says now, that have not previously been recorded. This is the last time I will attempt to do this though, because he is talking so much now that I can't keep up. He repeats most things he hears, initiates tons of new words every day and can communicate very well now.

Heh-whoooa (Hello)
Wee (Wes)
Monkey
Garage
I see you
Uh huh (Yes)
Bear
Buzz
Powder
Blow
Go go go
Brush
Baby
Night night
Wake up
Broke
Hug
Sisser (Sister)
That
Cheerios
All done/gone
Cake
Lizzy
Lou Lou

I know this is only a fraction of the words he says on a regular basis, but there are just too many now to remember and write down. We like to say that he is talking "like a human" now and we can understand most everything he is trying to say. Such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment