September 29, 2010

Look-a-Likes

I don't really think that Wes and Nate look that much alike. They resemble each other in ways, but overall they look very different. Their hair and eye colors are obviously very different and they have different shaped faces. It also doesn't seem that either of them look exactly like either Chris or I, they are each just a different mixture of both of us. So, when I found this picture of Wes sleeping when he was a baby, I was very surprised. At the angle it's taken, you can't see his blond hair and if I didn't know better I would think it was Nate. It looks just like Nate when he sleeps. I couldn't find a picture of Nate that made the comparison totally obvious, but I think you can see the strong resemblance in the picture below. I guess they really are brothers.

1 comment:

  1. That does look a lot like Nate! Aren't genetics fascinating?

    ReplyDelete