September 14, 2010

Man Chairs?

When I got in the car accident, the policeman informed me that it was advisable to throw out both boys car seats and get new ones right away. If they have been in any sort of accident, their safety is no longer guaranteed. I am grateful that he mentioned this to me, because no matter how many times I have read this, I don't think I would have remembered to replace the car seats. So, we went out and got replacement seats the day after the accident. The old car seats are currently just sitting in the garage until we can find a safe way to dispose of them. Every time we get out of the car to go inside, the boys want to sit in their old seats for fun. Hmmm...maybe we don't have to throw them out. Maybe I can make them in to man chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment