
Nate is really interested in dressing up right now. He especially loves hats. He is frequently seen walking around the house wearing whatever hat he was able to dig up, Mommy's beach hat, Daddy's baseball hat, Wes's magicians hat.

Both boys had fun digging in to the cap and goggle stash to show off.

The next day, we really dug in to the dress up stash and the boys took turns trying on different costumes. First, Nate was a chef.

Then it was time to get on his horse and be a cowboy.

Choo choo! Here comes Thomas.

Wes really got in to it and I let him get out a bunch of dishes and spices to pretend he was making a gourmet meal.

Wes even set the table for Grandma and I to enjoy his "meal" of salt and pepper. Grandma and I pretended to eat this, but Wes really wanted to eat the salt. Yuck! I let him have a little taste and I guess he approved.
No comments:
Post a Comment