In the middle of the night last night, Chris got up to let the dogs out. He started yelling, "Wes, what are you doing in here, get back in bed". I quickly sat up because I had no idea what was going on. I guess Wes was laying on the step by our bedroom door to the backyard and scared the crud out of Chris when he got up to let the dogs out. Wes let him know that he only wanted some "cold, cold water", so Chris got this for him and walked him back to bed.
This morning Wes asks me, "aren't you proud of me for not having an accident in my bed?" Um...I guess so. He then informed me that he got up to go to the bathroom and decided he needed water, so he came in our room to ask Daddy for some. I asked him if he tried to wake Daddy up. He said, "No, I just stood there and Daddy was sleeping and didn't notice me, so I decided to lay on the ground and take a little rest." So cute! Too bad he scared the bejeezus out of Daddy.
September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment