
Since this is baby #3, we really are all set as far as baby things go. The few little things that we needed, I already went out and bought myself. So, I really didn't need to have a baby shower. I'm very happy and excited that this baby will be joining our family soon and wanted to have some sort of celebration. So, I got all my favorite ladies together for a yummy dinner at The Greene House to be girls and talk about babies, pregnancy and all things girly. After all, I have a house full of boys (maybe adding one more soon) and need a little girl time now and then. Liz was nice enough to make some super cute table decorations and cards for the ladies to guess the baby's statistics, for me to put in the baby book.

Jen and Izzy guessed: boy born on 10/8 at 4:45pm 8lb 8oz 22 inches

Alisa guessed: girl born on 10/8 weighing 9lb 2oz and 21 1/2 inches
Suzanne guessed: girl born on 9/30 weighing 9lb 2oz and 21 1/2 inches

Lou Lou guessed: girl born on 9/27 weighing 8lb 2oz and 21 inches

Aunt Lizzy guessed: girl born on 10/4 weighing 7lb 12oz and 19 inches

Gramma guessed: girl born on 10/10 weighing 10lb 4oz (thanks a lot Mom) and 21 1/2 inches
Great Aunt Linde guessed: girl born on 10/6 at 6:10pm 8lb 10oz and 20 inches

Jen guessed: girl born on 10/9 weighing 8lb 10oz and 20 1/2 inches
Tracy guessed: girl born on 10/11 at 6:55pm 8lb 9oz and 22 inches. She also thinks we should name her Cee Cee, haha, we will consider it.

Mommy guessed: boy born on 10/9 at 10:09pm 9lb 8oz and 21 1/2 inches
Daddy wasn't there because there were no boys allowed and Aunt Jaime couldn't make it, but we had to get their guesses too.
Daddy guessed: girl born on 9/27 at 4:15pm 9lb and 22 inches
Aunt Jaime guessed: girl born on 10/10 at 11:30pm 9lb 3oz and 20 inches

Thanks for coming to the dinner girls. I had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment