
Today, Wes's class had their Christmas party. Tuesday is not one of the days Wes normally goes to preschool, but they said that all the kids could attend and I knew Wes would have fun, so we headed over.

Wes sits down on their circle time rug to have a little chat with a couple of his friends from school

The teachers played Christmas music during the whole party and a few of the kids, Wes included, decided to turn it into a dance party. Wes was dancing and jumping around in what seemed to be an attempt at break dancing. He danced up to me and said, "Mommy, do you know what that dance is called? It's Hip Hop". I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud and had to explain my outburst to a couple of the moms nearby. Where does he come up with this stuff?

The kids did a gift exchange, where Wes received a Playmobile Firefighter helicopter that he really enjoyed. Then, the kids decorated cookies. It was a really fun party and Wes and I were really glad that we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment