I've been wanting one of these trailers for my bike for awhile. I had the baby seat when Wes was little and we had lots of fun with it, but now we need space for 2 boys. I'd been keeping an eye on garage sales and Craigslist, but found this one on clearance at Target for 50% off. Sold! Just in time for the nice weather. The boys thought it was fun and we'll be getting lots of rides in before it gets too hot.December 29, 2009
Bike Trailer!
I've been wanting one of these trailers for my bike for awhile. I had the baby seat when Wes was little and we had lots of fun with it, but now we need space for 2 boys. I'd been keeping an eye on garage sales and Craigslist, but found this one on clearance at Target for 50% off. Sold! Just in time for the nice weather. The boys thought it was fun and we'll be getting lots of rides in before it gets too hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment