December 15, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus

We headed over to the mall to see Santa after Daddy got off of work. It was a week night and we were lucky that there were only a couple people ahead of us in line. They have a station where kids can write their letter to Santa and drop it in the box for him. I guess he gathers all the letters before heading back to the North Pole each night and gives the orders to the elves.

Wes wanted to ask Santa for a scooter and "toys" so Wes drew a picture of himself on a scooter and wrote his name underneath. I love his little pictures and hated to send this one to Santa but I knew it had to be done, so I took a picture of it before it got dropped in the box.

Here, Santa is telling Wes to "help your mom" and Wes is listening very intently and taking it very seriously. He really was so cute this year. He knows this Santa stuff is serious business.

This was Nate's first trip to Santa because even though he made it under the wire last year for his first Christmas, he was only a week old and didn't get to see Santa. He was a good boy as always and smiled big for the picture. He even did his little "Heh, Heh, Heh" Santa impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment