I had worked two 12 hour shifts in a row and hadn't shaved my legs in a couple days. Wes woke up early and crawled in to bed with us. As he crawled past my legs he sat up, alarmed. "What's on your legs Mommy?" I reached down and realized what he was talking about and told him it is just hair. "No Mommy...I think it's fur", he says.
I got up to go to the bathroom and Wes turned on the TV. He then came back over to me, felt my legs again with a puzzled look and said, "Maybe...you laid in the grass and got grass on them...or...you went swimming in the pool and got leaves from the palm trees on them". Boy, my hairy legs really disturbed him. I guess a should do a better job keeping up with my shaving.
He walked away for a second and came back, holding his index finger against his upper lip and said in a deep voice, "I think we have a problem here". I laughed and said, "What is that" (meaning, where did he learn that from). He looked at me and said, in all seriousness, "It's a mustache". Hahahahahahaha...this kid is a crack up!
No comments:
Post a Comment