This is how I found Wes when I went to wake him up from his nap today. He does a lot of playing and reading in his bed at nap time. Sometimes he is in his room for 3 hours and probably only sleeps for an hour of it. I don't really care what he does in there, as long as he is playing quietly, I know he is getting some down time. Apparently today, the exhaustion just came over him and he fell asleep mid-play.
July 10, 2009
Paging Dr. Dinoffria
This is how I found Wes when I went to wake him up from his nap today. He does a lot of playing and reading in his bed at nap time. Sometimes he is in his room for 3 hours and probably only sleeps for an hour of it. I don't really care what he does in there, as long as he is playing quietly, I know he is getting some down time. Apparently today, the exhaustion just came over him and he fell asleep mid-play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now that's a tired boy. So cute and such a good napper. Love Gramma DD
ReplyDelete