About a week and a half before Ellie was born, Wes fell at school and busted up his lip. It appeared there was no other damage at the time. Then, the day I had Ellie and Wes came to visit at the hospital I noticed that one of his front teeth looked a little gray. I was so upset. He's such a cute little boy and I didn't want him to have to go around with a gray tooth until it falls out in another year or two.
I took him to the dentist and she said it would either go away on it's own, it would have to be pulled or he would need a root canal. She asked to see him back in a couple weeks to re-check.
Over the last couple weeks I have noticed that the tooth seems to be returning to it's original color. We went to the dentist today and she said everything looks good and to just keep an eye on it...whew.
November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment