This morning I had just gotten up and was checking my email really quick. Wes had just gotten up also and was doing something in his room. Nate was starting to grumble and Wes wanted to go in Nate's room and "get him up", like he does every morning. I told him he could go ahead in Nate's room and I would be there in a second. I was across the hall and I heard Nate's mobile start playing. I turned around and looked in Nate's room to find Wes inside Nate's crib winding up his mobile for him. What a nice brother!
May 20, 2009
Wes Climbs into Nate's Crib
This morning I had just gotten up and was checking my email really quick. Wes had just gotten up also and was doing something in his room. Nate was starting to grumble and Wes wanted to go in Nate's room and "get him up", like he does every morning. I told him he could go ahead in Nate's room and I would be there in a second. I was across the hall and I heard Nate's mobile start playing. I turned around and looked in Nate's room to find Wes inside Nate's crib winding up his mobile for him. What a nice brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment