
Today, we decided to take our favorite bike ride.

It was a little weird because we had to ride backwards, from the Belmont park area to the pier instead of the other way around.

Jaime and I had to entertain Wes and Nate for a long time while Chris, Adam, and Papa went to find us food.

We tried hanging out in a grass area, but some workers turned the sprinklers on us.

Nate kept heading for the cliff, so I was busy trying to keep him away from the edge. At one point he got mad at me because I wouldn't let him go where he wanted. In his fit of anger, he reached over and pinched a stranger on the arm because he was the closest thing available for pinching. I apologized for Nate, but I had to laugh.


Eventually, we all ate our lunch and both Wes and Nate had a great time chasing the pigeons around.


No comments:
Post a Comment