July 12, 2010

First Crush?

This is Coach Tamera, Wes's soccer coach. She is a retired professional soccer player (she played in Germany) who opened a soccer school for kids in Scottsdale. Wes loves his soccer practices and his coach. After every practice he stays behind to help Coach Tamera clean up the equipment and load it in to her truck. Today, he had helped her load up the equipment and I was trying to load him in to the van when he yells out, "Bye Coach Tamera, I love ya. Hey, Coach Tamera, I have a crush on you". What could I do but laugh. He's so funny and says what he thinks, I don't think I'd want to control it if I could. Well, Coach Tamera thought that was great. She said, "Wesley, you're the reason why I coach soccer". Now, that's what makes a mom feel good. She had these autograph cards in her truck that her soccer league had printed for her when she retired, so she signed one for Wes. He was beyond excited! I think he's her biggest fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment