
Nate has a super cute, curly mop of red hair on his head. I'm amazed at how many people stop me to talk about his hair. Almost every single time we are out in public I get stopped at least once, if not multiple times so that someone can comment on his hair. It seems that people have a real connection to red heads. I get a lot of "my sister, brother, father, mother, child, best friend, etc. had red hair just like that when they were little". Or people just want to comment on how stinkin' cute he is with all that curly red hair. I took this picture right before I took him to get a hair cut, because you never know if those curls are going to grow back or be gone for good. Well, they grew back in full force and now it's time for another hair cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment