
I got out all of my camera and lighting equipment today to have a photo shoot.

Usually, the subjects of my photo shoots are my two sweet boys.

Today though, my subjects were stuffed animals. First, I got a few quick shots of the boys to get the lighting just right.

I had the idea to shoot a photo of all of Nate's stuffed animals (softies) to hang in Nate's big boy "animal" themed room. Here is the final product.

Nate didn't like the fact that I had all of his softies piled up on the couch and wouldn't let him dig in.

I had to put him in his crib for a few minutes to get him out of the way, get my shot, then I let him go for it.

He gave monkey some kisses.

Softy bear in a sweater some hugs.

Then sat like a sweet boy in a pile of his best buds and let me get a couple super cute pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment