June 29, 2010
Sympathy Pains
So, Wes is trying to relate to my pregnancy. He says he is pregnant too...with puppies. Nippett and Shake's puppies. I think it started out with 5 puppies, but now he is carrying 10 puppies! Guess when they are due? The same day as the baby, 10/10/10. He'll arch his back and say, "look Mommy, isn't my tummy getting SO much bigger because of my puppies". Then he'll have me put my ear to his tummy to hear the puppies and he'll make a quiet barking sound. I told him that I'm concerned about having to take care of a new baby AND 10 puppies all at the same time. He said, "it's ok, we just have to get a little bed for them and Nippett and Shake will take care of them". Whew, that takes a load off of my mind. I wonder what Nippett and Shake think about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment