June 19, 2010

Mighty Mud Mania

I've wanted to go to Might Mud Mania since I was a kid, but it never worked out for some reason. This year was the first year ever that they held it on a Saturday, so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to go since Daddy could come with us.

The first thing both boys did was a mini mud obstacle course. Wes whizzed through like a pro while I helped Nate along. Nate kept looking at me like I was crazy for leading him through the mud. I think he was thinking, doesn't Mommy always make sure I'm clean, what is with the dirt? Both boys got a ribbon for finishing the course.


Nate chilled in the stroller while Wes zipped down the water and soap slide a couple times. He loved it!


Then it was off to the mud pit, where we danced and splashed and poured mud on each other.


Look at Nate's wrinkly feet from being in wet, muddy shoes for a couple hours! Now that we were all good and muddy, we let the firefighters wash us off a little and dried off to head to lunch with the Conway family who had joined us in our fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment