
One good thing about being born 1 week before Christmas, is that you are able to eat an entire Thanksgiving dinner on your very first Thanksgiving!


This is one of the few pictures I was able to get of Wes, with his pilgrim Grandma, because he was so busy, busy, busy playing with all of the cousins.

Nate had a little bit of everything on his 1st Thanksgiving. Wes had a roll I think, he really isn't eating much these days. He always has to take one bit of everything on his plate, but if it isn't a quesadilla or hamburger, it doesn't really get eaten.


We had an absolutely lovely day and even lovelier company, at another fantastic Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Betty and Uncle Gerald's house.

After dessert, we headed over to Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Pat's house to say hello to everyone. Wes immediately disappeared to play with Kylie and Colin, while Chris, Nate and I visited with everyone else. Nate thought Aunt Anne and Andrew were just hilarious.

Both boys conked out on the way home from fun exhaustion. Another great family holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment