August 19, 2009

What Kind of Milk Do You Want?

Wes keeps referring to what I thought was "Wiggily Milk". At first I thought he was talking about milk in curvy bottles, like Shamrock singles or the bottles that come with a Happy Meal. He has said this several times and I sort of let it go and didn't really try and figure out exactly what "Wiggily Milk" was. Then today, he referred to the cart at Target that doesn't have the extra seats for kids as the "Wiggily Cart". Now, I had to get to the bottom of this. With a little help from my mom and Chris, we figured out that he was actually saying "Riggily", not "Wiggily" and he actually meant "regular". Ah ha! All the times he referred to "Riggily Milk" he was talking about white milk as opposed to chocolate milk. So cute! Now everything is "Riggily" around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment