August 12, 2009

San Diego 2009 - Day 6

We were able to rent a bike trailer, and loaded the kids up for our annual San Diego bike ride.

The boys and I played in the park while Daddy and Adam got us fish tacos at the corner stand.

Wes picked a little flower for me.

Wes chased the birds that were trying to eat his quesadilla. One especially sneaky bird did finally take off with what was left of Wes's lunch.

Not only was this Nate's first annual bike ride with us but it was also his first time on a swing. He loved it! He giggled and giggled as I pushed him.

Wes, flinging himself down the slide. Daddy, less than impressed.

Adam says that if he ever needs to go to a "happy place" he can think of our bike ride day and immediately be relaxed. I agree! It's definitely one of my favorite days of the year.


"I'm going to use sheer determination to make it across these monkey bars."


Totally conked on the way home. Poor little guy.

No, Wes is not peeing off the balcony (he's not that talented yet). He is, however, sporting the Thomas boxer briefs that he loves.

Nate thinks his brother's blow up bed is comfy too.

P.S.
Nate started getting up on all fours today and rocking back and forth, so proud of himself. I think he's going to be crawling before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment