
Wes gets to listen in on some of Adam's tunes.

Wes loves taking pictures and was obsessed with using everyone's cameras on the trip. When we got home, I gave him my point and shoot digital camera to use as his own. He's having a ton of fun with it and it was just sitting in a bag, collecting dust anyways. Hopefully, he'll enjoy pictures as much as I do some day.

Point Loma Seafoods

Totally enjoying the seafood sandwiches.

Here we are at Balboa Park!

Paying the sax man his due.

Checking out the Model Train Museum.


This picture turned out great! I'm so glad Linde knows how to use my camera.

A couple of cute boys hanging out in the park.

So glad to get a family picture in front of the fountain. I'm sure we could dig up a few versions of this from across the years.

"Ooooh...do you think I look cute in this hood with ears?"

Finishing the day off with a chocolate sundae at Ghirardelli. Wes's favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment