Yes!!! It actually snowed in Phoenix today! There was a ton of snow all over the mountains and I guess areas as close as Cave Creek had a bunch stick on the ground for a bit. We were super excited just to see it flutter in the air and have a flake or two stick on our clothing. We were driving home from having lunch at the mall when we saw the unmistakable flutters. I made Linde pull the van over and I wisked the boys out of the car so they could experience their first Phoenix snow fall. Wes was super excited to catch a couple flakes on his tongue. I think I scared Nate a bit by pulling him out of the car so quickly and acting so excited. I'm sure he thought his Mommy had gone crazy, but hey...it's snow...in Phoenix!
December 30, 2010
Catching snowflakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment