Now that Ellie is 1 month old, I thought it would be fun to go back and see who guessed correctly about Ellie's birth stats.
Everyone, except Jen Laird and I, was right about Ellie being a girl.
Jen Laird and Alisa guessed her date of birth correctly.
No one got her weight correct, but Jen Woods and Linde were closest (without going over) with both of them guessing 8lb 10oz.
Everyone also missed out on her exact length because it was 21 1/4 inches. The closest was Lou Lou with 21 inches and Alisa, Suzanne, Grandma and me with 21 1/2 inches. Looks like Lou Lou takes this one though, because of the "without going over" rule.
Not everyone guessed a time, but I think Linde truly takes the cake with this one. She guessed her EXACT time of birth correctly, 6:10pm!! Really, what are the odds of that!?
If there was a prize, I would give it to Linde for guessing the time of birth. Congrats Linde! You win...bragging rights, I guess.
November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment