November 18, 2010

Adam Turns 30!

My little brother is 30!!

We had a nice dinner at Outback then came home so that Wes could practice his Hawaiian songs for Adam's party the next day.

The boys helped Adam blow out his candles.


Then, helped themselves to a mini ice cream cone off the top of the cake.


The next day, we threw a beach themed party at Adam and Jaime's house to celebrate the occasion.

A lot of Adam's friends came and we took an "Adam" quiz. I took the quiz for fun to see how well I could do and I think I got most of them right!

Nate kept conning different people in to opening juice boxes for him.

We also watched an "Adam" movie that we made of all the goofy Adam pictures through the years...there were lots. I think everyone really liked it...except maybe Adam.

Wes had been talking about wanting a grass skirt for the occasion, so Linde went and found him one. He was thoroughly decked out for the party. Happy Birthday Adam! I can't believe you're 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment