November 21, 2010

I Think We Have a Mustache Here

This story begins a couple weeks ago when Jaime came home from a girl's night out with a "finger stache" tattoo. A tattoo on the inside of her finger that looks like a mustache and can be held up to your upper lip to look like a "real" mustache. We all think this tattoo is super cute and hilarious...especially Wes. He's been begging us to draw a mustache on his finger ever since, we just haven't gotten around to it for various reasons.

Then, Saturday night Grandma and Linde watched the kids for a couple hours while we went to a movie (thank you!!!) and Grandma drew a "finger stache" on for Wesley and he loved it. He asked her to draw on his face but she explained that it wouldn't wash off well and she could only do his finger. I guess you can see where this is going.

The next day he was bummed that his "finger stache" was wearing off and next thing we know, he walks out of our room with a mustache AND GOATEE drawn on his face. Chris hollered at him to get the marker he had used and when he came back with a Sharpie, I whisked him into the bathroom to start scrubbing. Luckily he was so proud of his work that he showed us right away and the ink was still wet, so I was able to scrub it right off. The whole time I was scrubbing, I was cracking up and trying to stress the importance of never doing that again. Hm...I don't think I was too convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment