


We went for the 18 week ultrasound today. This is the ultrasound where they measure everything and make sure that the baby looks healthy. This is also the ultrasound where they can tell you the sex of the baby...we looked away at that part. My doctor sent me to an ultrasound specialist because she wanted them to get a good look at the placenta to make sure I didn't have any placenta previa this time. They were doing the ultrasound and all of a sudden switched it over to 4D. Wow! I'd never had one of those before and it's pretty amazing to see that little 18 week old face in 4D. I have no placenta previa...hooray! I am going to try and deliver the baby normally this time and now I am a perfect candidate. Also, the specialist said the baby was, and I quote, "perfect, perfect perfect". Yea! What a great ultrasound!
It looks like a little girl to me, but boy or girl it's going to be a big one, and very cute. You guys do cute,cute babies, keep up the good work!? Love Gramma
ReplyDelete