February 4, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Wes has started remembering his dreams a little bit. Every once in a while he has a little something to tell me about a dream. One day he woke up from a nap screaming and crying, "Mommy, Diesel, Mommy, Diesel". Diesel is a "scary" bad guy train in a Thomas video that Wes has always been a little intimidated by. Before he could talk very well he just called him "grrrr". Wes could not tell me the details of the bad dream but it definitely included Diesel 10 the mean train.

One morning Wes woke up and told me he had a dream about Alex. Again, he didn't really have any specifics other than Alex was involved. I wasn't positive at first who he was talking about because he inexplicably calls my 2nd cousin Alex, "Larry". So, I asked him if he meant that he had a dream about "Larry". To which he replied, a little irritated, "Mommy, Larry's name is Alex". Well, I stand corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment