Random blades of grass were comimg up all over the front and back yard. I was going to pull them but my mom said she thought they looked like bulb leaves and to leave them and see what happened. Much to my delight, I came out back one morning to find this daffodil in our back yard. We got several others over the next couple weeks and they were so pretty. There's nothing like flowers in your yard that you don't have to plant or take care of!
February 25, 2009
Our Spring Surprise
Random blades of grass were comimg up all over the front and back yard. I was going to pull them but my mom said she thought they looked like bulb leaves and to leave them and see what happened. Much to my delight, I came out back one morning to find this daffodil in our back yard. We got several others over the next couple weeks and they were so pretty. There's nothing like flowers in your yard that you don't have to plant or take care of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment