I had gotten a few small things for the boys for Valentine's Day and decided that morning before they got up to make a photo scavenger hunt. I took pictures of different areas in our house and printed them up. When Wes woke up, I gave him the first picture and told him to go to that place in the house. When he got there, he found a little wrapped present and another picture. He went to 3 or 4 different places and got little wrapped gifts at each place, then he helped Nate look for his special gift in a special spot. It was pretty fun and I think we will make it our Valentine's Day tradition. I also made pink, chocolate chip pancakes which Wes refused to eat. For some reason, he does not like pancakes, even with chocolate chips in them.
Later that day, Wes helped me make a Valentine's Day craft for Grandma Dee Dee and Linde. We also got some cupcakes from our favorite cupcake bakery and Wes got a couple to share with Grandma and Linde.Chris and I were lucky enough to get to go on two, count them two, dates on Valentine's weekend. Grandma Lou Lou and Papa watched the boys Friday night while we went to Flo's happy hour for dinner and then to a movie. Then Grandma Dee Dee and Linde watched them Saturday night while we went to a second movie. Chris and I were trying to see some of the Oscar nominated movies before the Oscars at the end of the month, so this enabled us to cross a couple of those off of our list.
Then Sunday night, Grandma Lou Lou, Papa, Lizzy, Chris and Jack came over for dinner. Liz and I had taken all the cousins to get their picture taken and gave it to Papa and Lou Lou for Valentine's Day. What a bunch of cuties!

If you can't tell by the pictures, Jack was NOT amused by the photographer. He kept looking at him like "Dude, you are not funny". Nate wasn't so interested either. I guess his humor only applied to 2 year olds.

If you can't tell by the pictures, Jack was NOT amused by the photographer. He kept looking at him like "Dude, you are not funny". Nate wasn't so interested either. I guess his humor only applied to 2 year olds.



No comments:
Post a Comment