September 24, 2009

What a Good Eater!

This is what happens when you feed a baby beans and rice for lunch.

Nate loves to eat. He eats whatever you put in front of him and when he is finished he whines for more. I really think that if you kept putting stuff on his tray, he would never stop eating. I have not tested this theory. He is pretty much exclusively self feeding these days. Whatever we are having for lunch or dinner, I cut or tear into Nate size pieces and he goes for it. I find this much more convenient than baby food. When Wes was this age, he was not eating half of the stuff that Nate has eaten. I was so afraid of Wes choking that I fed him baby food for a really long time. I sure am glad that I've been a bit more adventurous with Nate's food...and so is Nate.

1 comment:

  1. I love a spagetti face. I believe thats one of the cutest boys on earth. Love Granma DD

    ReplyDelete