September 25, 2009

It's a...

Yay! We found out tonight that Petroff family is expecting a GIRL! We are very excited to add a girl cousin to the mix. I went over to Liz, Chris and Jack's house tonight for the big reveal. Jack was possibly coming down with Roseola, so Chris and the boys stayed home because we didn't want to infect Wes and Nate. I was the lucky one that got to represent our family at the party. Liz had gone for her ultrasound earlier in the week and rather than getting the big new right there in the office, she had the doctor place the appropriate card in an envelope. The envelope was then tucked safely away at Papa and Lou Lou's house. What a neat idea for Liz and Chris to find out at the same time as the rest of the family. We can't wait to meet the little girl at the first of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the expression you managed to capture of Jack. It's almost as if he knows his life with a little sister is going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete