Wes has been a very good helper since Nate was born. He is great at running in the other room to get a burp rag or Nuk when I am stuck in the chair feeding Nate. He will try and give Nate his Nuk (we're working on "carefully") and will let the dogs in and out of the backyard when I have my hands full. He prides himself on helping and will say "Mommy, I'm SUCH a big helper"...and he is. One morning I was down the hall changing Nate, and Wes came running into Nate's room declaring that he had hung up all the laundry for me. I thought this was incredibly sweet and cute, but boy was I curious. I knew I had left a pile of baby laundry on the couch to fold and wasn't sure how Wes could have "hung it up" for me. I went out to the living room and this is what I found.

Apparently, in addition to the baby clothes, I had left some of mine and Chris's hangers from a previous load of laundry on the couch as well. Wes had taken every piece of Nate's clothes and wrapped it around the big hangers and stacked them the best he could. How cute is that? He really tried to hang up the laundry for me! He got an A for effort (and a big, big hug and kiss). Such a sweet boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment