January 14, 2009

Guess That Baby

One of these babies is Wes and the other is Nate. Can you tell which is which? Leave a comment with your guess! I'll post the answer on Sunday June 14th.


Baby #1 is Wes


Baby #2 is Nate

Most people got it right! The only real giveaway is the hair. Nate has so much more hair than Wes did. If I had a picture of Nate with his eyes open I bet it would have been harder. A couple of cute brothers!

11 comments:

  1. I think #1 is Wes and #2 is Nate, but you could have posted a pic of Wes that looks particularly like baby Nate so I wouldn't be one bit surprised if I were wrong! Holy cow they look alike!
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that #1 is Nate and #2 is Wes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 is Nate and #2 is Wes :)
    Sharon
    When will you post the result??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely #1 is Wes and #2 is Nate. And both equally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is Wes's guess:
    #1 Nate
    #2 Wes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that #1 is Wes and #2 is Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is hard! Wes #1 and Nate #2...I think. Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm- It's tough to trick an Aunt. But here it goes anyway.
    I think pic #1 is Wes and pic #2 is Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess -- The babes are pictured in order of their arrival -- # 1 is Wes; #2 is Nate.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least Wes agrees with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't fool a Grandma.

    ReplyDelete