
Now that Nate is a full time walking boy, it was time to try out the new big boy shoes that Grandma found on clearance. Up until now, he has only had soft sole, Robeez type shoes. These are cute blue velcro shoes with real soles and he is walking great in them.

I was trying to get pictures of his new shoes and instead got the cutest pictures of my sweet ham of a boy. I dare you to try and only look at the shoes. It's impossible...just look at that face! It really doesn't get any sweeter than that. I feel like these pictures totally capture Nate's sweet and silly personality. Oh my gosh, I love this boy! Don't you just want to squeeze him?
Yes, Thank You, I will take a squeeze, and a hug, and a kiss. Nice shoes Nater, happy walking, then running, wait Nate. . .
ReplyDelete