
Nate has been sleeping 8 hours a night since he was 6 weeks old, but now that he is 4 months old he has decided it's really time to get down to business. Nate now sleeps 11 hours at night! To top it off, he goes to sleep all by himself. I nurse him at about 9pm and carry him to his crib where I lay him down (wide awake a lot of times). Give him a kiss, pat him on the belly and tell him I'll see him in the morning. Then we don't hear from him until 8am. Seriously, he must be the best sleeping baby that ever lived. Wes was a great sleeper too, but I had to rock him to sleep and then carry him ever so gently and quietly to his crib. Nate has not woken up in the middle of the night even once since he started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. I'm not sure how I got so lucky with these great sleeping kids. I think it must be a gene I passed on to them.
Nate comes from a long line of great sleepers, he is the best boy, awake or asleep! Love Gwamma
ReplyDeleteYou are one LUCKY mom.
ReplyDeleteJack's a good sleeper- but boy- Nate sets the bar!