October 7, 2010
Waiting...
So, I'm still pregnant. Sure, my due date hasn't come and gone yet, but I'm getting a little anxious. I'm very excited to meet this little one and especially find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I know everyone else is getting anxious too. The "Have you had the baby yet?" texts, emails, phone calls and Facebook posts have begun. I had so convinced myself that this baby was coming early, that I'm starting to get restless. I've done a little walking and stair climbing, but if I don't go in to labor tomorrow, I'm going to really get serious this weekend. It would be really cool if the baby were born on the actual due date, 10/10/10, but if I go over I'm think I'm going to start to get miserable. You hear that baby? We're all ready to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cute belly--you are so close! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete