March 12, 2010

The Rehearsal

The night before Adam and Jaime's wedding we had a nice rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. My mom planned the dinner at Grimaldi's in North Scottsdale. They have awesome pizza and it was the perfect relaxed, but nice setting for Adam and Jaime. I helped mom have these baby pictures of Adam and Jaime blown up to display at the dinner. Aren't they cute? They are going to have babies with the most beautiful blue eyes! It was a really nice night but unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I discovered the next morning that I left my camera under my chair at the restaurant. I called them right away and apparently someone took it! Argh! It is so maddening when people aren't honest, but what can you do. I tried not to let it get to me, so I could enjoy the wedding. I am grateful that I didn't lose too many photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment