
Nate is a very tactile kid and the feeling he loves more than anything is hair. Hair is an instant soother for him. I'm not a big fan of him playing with (and pulling) my hair because I have a sensitive head and it hurts, but that doesn't stop him from trying. Chris will lay down next to him, let Nate feel his beard and Nate will fall right asleep. Luckily, Nate has plenty of his own hair because this is how he normally sleeps so that he can soothe himself with his hair. He has two little bald spots on the top, sides of his head where he has "felt" all of the hair off. They are finally starting to grow in now. In one of Nate's ultrasound pictures he has one of his hands up next to his head and the tech said he was waving to us. I am now convinced he was just feeling his hair.
His hair is always with him so I guess it is a great comfort thing for thim to have that is very easily portable. That's a darling pic!
ReplyDelete